Learn more about Dr. Steven Shedlofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shedlofsky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Iron Overload
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shedlofsky graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Shedlofsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Rockcastle Hospital / Respiratory Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Irving Shedlofsky MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven I. Shedlofsky practice?
- Dr. Steven Shedlofsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Shedlofsky practices Gastroenterology and Hepatology near Frankfort, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, KY and Mount Vernon, KY.
See Frankfort Gastroenterologists and Frankfort Hepatologists.