A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sheedlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sheedlo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheedlo graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Sheedlo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Todd Sheedlo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Sheedlo practice?
- Dr. Steven Sheedlo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sheedlo practices Family Medicine near Jefferson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, TN.
See Jefferson City Family Physicians.