A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sheety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheety
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sheety Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sheety, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheety graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Sheety has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hanna Sheety MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Sheety practice?
- Dr. Steven Sheety has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sheety practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See San Pedro Physiatrists.