A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sheety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sheety, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheety graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Sheety has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hanna Sheety MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Sheety practice?
- Dr. Steven Sheety has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sheety practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See San Pedro Physiatrists.