A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sheety, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheety graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sheety has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheety accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sheety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Sheety practice?
Dr. Steven Sheety practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and West Covina, CA.
See San Pedro Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Sheety, Dr. Stefan Sheety, Dr. Stephan Sheety, Dr. Stephen Sheety