Learn more about Dr. Steven Sheffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sheffner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheffner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheffner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sheffner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheffner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Sheffner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Sheffner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Sheffner practice?
- Dr. Steven Sheffner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sheffner practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Radiologists.