A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Elliott Sheffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Elliott Sheffner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Elliott Sheffner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott Sheffner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Elliott Sheffner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Elliott Sheffner practice?
Dr. Steven Elliott Sheffner practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Radiologists.