A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sheffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sheffner is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheffner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheffner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sheffner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheffner graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Sheffner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Sheffner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Sheffner practice?
- Dr. Steven Sheffner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sheffner practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Radiologists.