A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shell graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Shell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Shell practice?
- Dr. Steven Shell has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Shell practices Family Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Primary Care Doctors.