Learn more about Dr. Steven Sheskier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sheskier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheskier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheskier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sheskier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheskier graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sheskier has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Sheskier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Sheskier practice?
- Dr. Steven Sheskier has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sheskier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.