Learn more about Dr. Steven Sheskier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sheskier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheskier
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheskier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sheskier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheskier graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Sheskier has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Sheskier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Sheskier practice?
- Dr. Steven Sheskier has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sheskier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.