A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shield
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shield graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Shield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Shield practice?
- Dr. Steven Shield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Shield practices Family Medicine near Groveland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA.
See Groveland Primary Care Doctors.