A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shield
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Shield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shield graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Shield MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Shield practice?
- Dr. Steven Shield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Shield practices Family Medicine near Groveland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA.
See Groveland Family Physicians.