Dr. Steven Shields Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Shields?

January 14th, 2011

Fantastic in dealing with chronic undiagnosed GI issue

I have dealt with a chronic undiagnosed GI issue for 20 years and Dr. Shields listened carefully, suggested a test, conducted it carefully and professionally, gave me a full diagnosis and put me on meds. I did not really expected any positive results. I am amazed.

November 3rd, 2009

Great doctor!

Dr. Shields is a wonderful doctor! I would recommend him to anyone. He is very nice and caring...great bedside manner! He spends a lot of time with you going over everything, you don't feel rushed. He preformed a colonoscopy on me at BEC..I did not feel a thing...the prep was simple and easy.

September 10th, 2017