A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shiff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shiff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rockefeller University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shiff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan