A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shiff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shiff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rockefeller University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joel Shiff MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Shiff practice?
- Dr. Steven Shiff has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Shiff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Gastroenterologists.