A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shiff is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shiff
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shiff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shiff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shiff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Rockefeller University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Joel Shiff MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Shiff practice?
- Dr. Steven Shiff has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Shiff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Gastroenterologists.