A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shikiar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shikiar, General Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shikiar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shikiar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shikiar, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shikiar graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shikiar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Shikiar practice?
- Dr. Steven Shikiar has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Shikiar practices Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons.