A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shikiar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shikiar, General Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shikiar, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shikiar graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shikiar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Shikiar FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Shikiar practice?
- Dr. Steven Shikiar has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Shikiar practices Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons.