A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shilling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shilling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shilling
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shilling graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shilling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Shilling MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Shilling practice?
- Dr. Steven Shilling has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Shilling practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Cardiologists.