A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shilling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shilling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shilling
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Shilling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shilling graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shilling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Shilling MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Shilling practice?
- Dr. Steven Shilling has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Shilling practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Cardiologists.