A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shimotakahara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shimotakahara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shimotakahara, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shimotakahara graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shimotakahara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Umpqua Hospital
- Bay Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven George Shimotakahara MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Shimotakahara practice?
- Dr. Steven Shimotakahara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Shimotakahara practices Otolaryngology near Coos Bay, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gold Beach, OR.
See Coos Bay Otolaryngologists.