Learn more about Dr. Steven Shimotakahara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shimotakahara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shimotakahara
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shimotakahara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shimotakahara, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shimotakahara graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shimotakahara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lower Umpqua Hospital
- Bay Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven George Shimotakahara MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Shimotakahara practice?
- Dr. Steven Shimotakahara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Shimotakahara practices Otolaryngology near Coos Bay, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Bandon, OR.
See Coos Bay Otolaryngologists.