A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shimoura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shimoura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shimoura
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shimoura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shimoura, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Shimoura graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shimoura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Marc Shimoura MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Shimoura practice?
- Dr. Steven Shimoura has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Shimoura practices Otolaryngology near Olney, MD.
See Olney Otolaryngologists.