Dr. Steven Shimoura Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Shimoura?

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

He is a great guy to talk to and he explains everything well

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I have used Dr. Shimora for quite a few years. He did my sinus surgery, with excellent results! I find him to be compassionate, caring and most of all compassionate physician. I highly recommend him to anyone needing an ENT.

GREAT ENT.

Posted on November 5th, 2012

STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. KNOWS HIS BUSINESS.

Very Knowledgable!!

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Dr. Shimoura is great!! My 8yr old was having sleep apnea issues and we were referred to Dr. SHimoura. Best referral ever! His bedside manner is awesome and he's extremely knowledgable. I appreciate his approach to every indiviual situation. With treatment, he's both aggressive and conservative at the same time. It's weird but totally true! My son needed immediate attention for the sleep apnea issues so we moved forward immediately for the safety of my son but then with follow up issues Dr. SHimoura recommended a "wait & see" approach. This was a beautiful combination that helped my son physically and emotionally handle this whole situation. Yes, the wait time in the reception area can sometimes be lengthy but my son's life is worth it and I would wait as long as I have too so my son could get the proper healthcare. Thank you, Dr. Shimoura & staff!!

Heroes are hard to find

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Dr. Shimoura saved my son's life. When other doctors told us to wait and watch, Dr. Shimoura said, no, we have to move on this now. His knowledge, judgment, and willingness to act are the reasons my 4-yr-old didn't die from an aggressive form of cancer. During one of the office visits, the doctor made a star out of tongue depressors, then threw it against the wall, where it burst into individual sticks. A simple, silly trick. You know what? It made a scared little boy smile. If there's a downside to this practice, it's that you might have to wait once you get there, because so many patients want to see him. This is a problem that "awful physicians" rarely have. Stop looking-- this is the guy you want.

I

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Awful physican

Posted on September 2nd, 2009

Everything about this practice was awful, from the rude staff to the Dr. He scheduled surgery for a non-existing condition. I had violent headaches that were in fact caused by TMJ and decided they were sinus-related even after the cat scan was clear. Had another family member who also had issues.

Posted on February 7th, 2017