inactive

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

April 3rd, 2012
Excellent Woman Physician!
I have seen Dr. Shirts for years and can honestly say I have never felt like I was in better hands. He is kind, professional and caring. It doesn't matter how often he has seen you, he always takes the time to go into his office and review your history with you. He gets an adequate picture of your health before doing the exam. During the exams he makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Shirts!

June 29th, 2011
Dr. Shirts was amzaing in his office and at the hospital! After my surgery he checked in a few times, ensured nurses and all care was good...and was there for questions or concerns I might have. His follow up care was just as wonderful, even during the middle of the holiday season.

June 22nd, 2010
very caring and thorough doctor
Dr. Shirts has been great in every way. He has been caring and also explained everything very carefully. I give him an A+