A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Short is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Short
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Short Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Short, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Short has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morris County Hospital
- Mercy Regional Health Center
- Community Memorial Healthcare Marysville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Short DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Short practice?
- Dr. Steven Short has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Short practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Manhattan, KS.
See Manhattan Internists, Manhattan Pulmonologists, Manhattan Critical Care Practitioners, and Manhattan Sleep Medicine Doctors.