A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shoum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shoum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shoum, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoum graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Shoum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- St Charles Hospital & Rehab Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Shoum MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Shoum practice?
- Dr. Steven Shoum has 12 office locations.
Dr. Steven Shoum practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Rockville Centre Anesthesiologists and Rockville Centre Pain Management Doctors.