A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shoum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shoum is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shoum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shoum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shoum, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoum graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Shoum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- St Charles Hospital & Rehab Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Shoum MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Shoum practice?
- Dr. Steven Shoum has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Shoum practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Anesthesiologists and Rockville Centre Pain Management Doctors.