Dr. Steven Shu MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Minneapolis, MN

January 29th, 2017
I could not have been happier with the work Dr. Shu did on both cosmetic and medical care!
Dr. Shu is an amazing doctor. He has a great bedside manner and he really cares about his patients. I began to see Dr. Shu a few years ago for cosmetic care and went back to his office for a medical procedure last year, and more recently, I had the skin laser treatment on my face. I could not have been happier with the work Dr. Shu did on both cosmetic and medical care. Complete professional, great staff and beautiful office! His staff is very friendly; I have never had any issues with any of them. I would, without a shadow of a doubt, not hesitate to recommend him, as I already have referred my friends in the past years.

January 23rd, 2016
Bad doctor
Bad doctor. False diagnoses.

March 19th, 2015
A Fantastic Doctor and Staff!
Dr. Shu, his truly wonderful staff and the facility in which they work was nothing short of impressive from the beginning when I first went in for a consultation through having my procedure and in addition to my follow up visits. Everyone is so personable and attentive; you can just tell they love what they do! Dr. Shu listened attentively to the kind of procedure I was looking have done, made experienced recommendations and explained the process and the cost very clearly. Every effort was made to accommodate me and the day of the surgery could not have gone better! There, literally, is nothing bad that I can say except I wish I had found him years ago when I was having my other procedures done! He is the best cosmetic surgeon I have had, and he will be my one and only choice for any future work I may pursue.

June 23rd, 2014
Ms.
Dr. Shu did a wonderful job on my facial problem. Before treating by him, I had a lot of dark spots on my face. After two times of laser therapy by him and one of his assistants, most of my dark spots have resolved. Now I feel much better and younger.

March 29th, 2014
Shu is a very caring and confident cosmetic surgeon
I had the Profractional peel and skin treatment last year and the South Beach Peel this month at Shu Cosmetic Surgery. I am very pleased with the results!!! I am extremely happy with the warm environment and excellent customer service there. Dr. Shu is a very caring and confident cosmetic surgeon who always patiently explains everything to me. I am impressed by his tireless spirit that always adopts new ideas, new techniques, and new technologies on cosmetic surgery. Therefore, I plan to have more cosmetic surgery done at Shu Cosmetic Surgery soon.

March 23rd, 2014
I have been very pleased with the results
I have had several surgical procedures completed by Dr. Shu, and I have been very pleased with the results.

March 16th, 2014
Dr. Shu is a wonderful patient advocate
Dr. Shu and his staff are wonderful. I knew exactly what was going to happen in my procedure which eased my anxiety. Dr. Shu is a wonderful patient advocate, I wanted more than the usual fat transfer amount (the biggest he has done so far) and he advocated for me and we got it accomplished! VERY impressed with results so far and have already told my friends about Dr. Shu.

August 4th, 2013
Highly Recommended!
I had a mini face lift and went in to it with realistic expectations but the results were even better then expected! Before I had this done, I did research on many Doctors and what impressed me about Dr Shu is everything I saw was excellent ratings. Well I can see why. Everything was just as I read. Dr Shu is amazing!! Besides his obvious excellence at what he does, he and his staff is so nice, and so caring. They take the time to answer any questions at any time no matter how busy they are and it is evident that they truly care about their patients. I will definitely be a repeat customer. There are so many other services that he provides that I want to do once I save for them. You will not be sorry if you go to Dr Shu and his staff to have any of the services that they offer performed. I guarantee it!

March 7th, 2013
Dr. Shu and staff were always friendly, knowledgable and on time. I feel that I was treated with respect and my concerns were addressed as they arose. The recovery time didn't take very long, as explained before-hand. The end result looked great and I am a satisfied customer. I would refer friends to Dr. Shu.

February 13th, 2013
Everything is five star!
I am very happy with Dr. Shu and his wonderful assistants and staff. The procedure went smooth and the results are more than expected. Follow up is wonderful. I would not consider going anywhere else. The people,cost, the results, everything is five star!

January 27th, 2013
Happy with benign tumor removal from front head
I have a benign tumor in my front head for over 5 years and it keep growing slowing. I was not sure where was the best place to go and then got an opportunity to meet and talk to Dr. Shu in person. I made appointment and he removed the benign tumor from my front head. A year passed and you cannot tell that I had a surgery in my front head. Cannot be happier. I would highly recommend Dr. Steven Shu.

November 12th, 2012
I regret not seeing Dr. Shu from the beginning
I had suffered through and recovered from a liposuction procedure elsewhere that was a complete nightmare with several complications in recovery. I was definitely not satisfied with the work done and I decided to visit Dr. Shu for a consultation. I was completely impressed by his expertise and felt completely at ease with his knowledge of the subject. He advised that I needed more lipo and a mini tummy tuck to repair the work previously done. I knew that I was not an easy case, after 4 pregnancies with 2 cesarean sections, my age of 61 and the previous liposuction has left me with loose skin and areas of scarred fat that would not go away.Once I scheduled the appointment, everything completely as planned. The procedure was quick, professional and much than I anticipated. I was utterly amazed at the ease of recovery this time and the professionalism of all the personnel involved in my procedure. Five days after the procedure, the outcome has already made a tremendous change in my torso and, I know that once I have completely recuperated, it will be a definite improvement of a condition that I have lived with for over 40 years. I can actually consider wearing a two piece bathing suit.I regret not seeing Dr. Shu from the beginning and would recommend him to anyone interested in any kind of elective cosmetic surgery. He is an expert in his field, meticulous in his work and completely honest. I will definitely continue to use his services for all my needs.