A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sides is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sides
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sides Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sides graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sides has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Douglas Sides MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Sides practice?
- Dr. Steven Sides has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sides practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greeley, CO.
See Greeley Orthopedic Surgeons.