A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sides is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sides graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sides has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sides accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Sides practice?
Dr. Steven Sides practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Greeley, CO.
See Greeley Surgeons.