by Virginia on Jul 24th, 2013

The wait to be seen is usually long! But, when I was in the room with Dr. Sides, I realized why the long wait. My questions were answered, he didn't make me feel rushed and he even came back in the room because I forgot to ask a question. Best bedside manner. I would recommend him to family and friends!

Patient's family show details Patient's family
Mar 12th, 2013

This guy is a flake! Firstly, he put in a defective Stryker hip resulting in (2) following hip replacements in less than 10 days. This resulted in death of our loved one. He was late for the follow up surgeries as well. The second one he was 4 hours late. Very, Very poor excuse for a doctor, let alone a human being!!

Aug 10th, 2011

He really screwed up my knee replacement, had to have it totally removed and replaced after 5 operations it will never be right. Stay away from this guy!

Aug 5th, 2011

Great doctor. Really spent the time I needed to answer all my questions.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Dominique on Jan 13th, 2011

I really like Dr. Sides, his bedside manner and patient care is terrific. Because he spends time with his patients, he often runs late in appointments.

Nov 17th, 2008

I took my son to see Dr Side on three different occasions. The Dr was great, so were his staff, however with each appointment I had to wait at least one hour beyond our appointment time before I got to see the doctor.