Dr. Steven Siegel MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Saint Paul, MN

December 9th, 2016
In 2013 after suffering for years from frequency, urgency and infections I learned that I had a urethral diverticulum. Luckily the doctor in Duluth who diagnosed the condition referred me to Dr. Steven Siegel. Dr. Siegel treated me with an Interstim and surgery, and today I am happy to report that I no longer have pain, infections, frequency or urgency and am grateful to a lead a full life with no bladder problems.

March 28th, 2016
Dr Siegel listens and makes it easy to talk about bladder issues. His staff are well trained and responsive to questions.

January 25th, 2016
Clinic Manager of Entire
I was very impressed with the staff and the provider, Dr. Siegel. He was so thorough and explained everything he was doing. Dr. Siegel is one of the finest providers I have ever gone to.

August 17th, 2015
Game Changer
Dr. Siegel basically changed my life with his treatment and expertise. I would refer him to anyone looking for a Urologist. 5 plus stars for this guy!

August 6th, 2015
I am a 74 year old female & have been a patient of Dr. Siegel's for 15 plus years & I cannot say enough nice things about this exceptional man. He is dedicated, knowledgeable & he really listens to & answers any & all questions. He & his wonderful nurse, Mary, are an excellent team & I am very grateful to be their patient. Thank you.

August 5th, 2013
Dr Siegle was very friendly and made you feel at ease. He took his time to explain my condition, what I options I had (3) and ask me which one I would chose. When I told him which one, he agreed that was the best choice. He then took the time to explain the procedure and the possible side effects. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

May 31st, 2013
Dr. Steven W Siegel - Review
Dr. Siegel is an excellent surgeon! I was sent home with an information packet on the procedure which helped me understand and ease any concerns I may have had regarding the treatment. I could get an appointment within a day of calling. He and the staff at the Woodbury clinic were very knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. I would definitely recommend Dr. Steven W Siegel for any Urology or Pelvic Floor treatment. He is a wonderful surgeon and comfortable to talk too.

November 22nd, 2012
He is the very best and I have been to others.