A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Siepser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Siepser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Siepser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Siepser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siepser has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Bert Siepser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Siepser practice?
- Dr. Steven Siepser has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Siepser practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Conshohocken, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Wayne Ophthalmologists and Wayne Surgeons.