A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Siepser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Siepser graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Siepser has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siepser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Siepser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Siepser practice?
Dr. Steven Siepser practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Wayne Ophthalmologists and Wayne Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Siepser, Dr. Stefan Siepser, Dr. Stephan Siepser, Dr. Stephen Siepser