Dr. Steven Siewert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

August 30th, 2016
Not a good doctor for athletes
My son saw Dr. Siewert for moderate to severe ongoing intermittent hip and back pain. He was sent to Physical Therapy which did not help. My son and I were treated with the attitude that if he was going to play sports he would have to deal with a little pain. An MRI was ordered after several requests. They were read as normal at that time: however, after finding a new Dr./clinic the same films were read by 2 different Dr.s. They agreed that with my sons history they should NOT have been read as normal. My son has since been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease called Ankylosis Spondylitis. My sons new Dr./clinic took my sons pain seriously and diagnosed him with the same films Dr. Siewert ordered 1 year proir.

October 14th, 2015
He was great and finally figured out what was wrong with after years of trying to articulate it.

November 19th, 2012
Not happy at all with the care or feel of this clinic. I like a state of the art clinic with a clean, luxurious feel to it. This clinic reminds me of pee, with dirty toys all over the place and a doctor that is not for me!

September 3rd, 2010
Great family Dr.
Dr. Steve is my Dr. as well as my 3 boys.He is professional and still easy to get along with.He's been our family Dr. for about 10yrs now and we got really lucky when we found him.He treats everything from flu shots to broken arms.Dr. Steve makes going to the Dr. enjoyable.

August 19th, 2008
Problems with Doctor Siewert
Yes, I was 61/2 mos. pregnant with my daughter and had the flu for a few days, I saw him because I was having cramping. Never having had a child before I did not recognize they were contractions. He seemed to think I was okay. I told him I was very worried because I had lost 6 pounds in just 4 days. His response, "well, every woman gains a different amount of weight during pregnancy". My response, was "yes, I know but I lost weight isn't that serious?"..All he had to do was put a belt around my abdomen to show I was contracting and rehydrate me because I was dehydrated..He did neither and told me to go home. Later on that day I started bleeding and rushed to the hospital. Turns out I was contracting for 14 hrs. or more and then of course I had my daughter csection that night. She was 12 weeks early! All because he didn't rehydrate me and suggest I go to the hospital right away so they could stop the contractions. In the hospital that night he took no responsibility for anything and told my husband it was my fault because I always had an option to go to the hospital. That is why I went to him! I thought he would know, he is the doctor after all. Terrible doctor. Seems like he is more interested in being a funny guy than listening to his patients. Thank God my daughter is okay, even though she was in the hospital 7 weeks..................Don't see this doctor.........