Dr. Steven Sigalove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Sigalove?

Mastopexy and Abdominoplasty

Posted on August 8th, 2017

I had a mastopexy (breast lift) and abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) by Dr. Sigalove recently and am very pleased with the results. I was impressed during the initial appointment by Dr. Sigalove's confidence, positive attitude and knowledge. He explained that raising my breasts off the middle of the chest and positioning them where they belonged would substantially improve my appearance. He also recommended a tummy tuck and said the combination of the two procedures would create a big difference in my looks. I also had surplus breast tissue near my armpits which another plastic surgeon I consulted said I might wish to consider leaving alone due to my age (which I didn't want to hear) but Dr. Sigalove immediately said he would remove it. I called back the next day and scheduled both procedures (a 15% discount is offered for multiple procedures at the same time). The surgery and recovery both went well. I called Dr. Sigalove two times after the surgery with questions and he called back promptly both times. Dr. Sigalove was correct in stating that lifting my breasts and removing the excess skin from my abdomen created a big improvement in my appearance. I feel better both physically and mentally without the sagging breasts and excess abdominal skin dragging me down. I am contemplating additional plastic surgeries in the next couple of years and will definitely consider Dr. Sigalove.

Awesome experience

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Had upper eyelid and lower facelift. Outstanding experience. Dr and staff are the best!

The Sigalove Technique

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Hearing you have breast cancer is a very scary thing. The most important thing you need is to have trust and confidence in the doctors who help you through the journey. One of my doctors stood out above the rest. His name is Dr. Sigalove. He is my reconstructive plastic surgeon. And he has also become my friend. When I first met Dr. Sigalove at my consultation, I was immediately at ease. He is very down to earth and spoke to me as if I was an old friend. He listened to me and helped me clarify my goals and he explained all the treatment options available to them. You can really feel his love of plastic surgery and how it changes people's lives. His artistic ability to envision potential results offered me hope. Dr. sigalove honestly cares about his patients and how he can help us. That's why he invented the Sigalove Technique. My surgery went perfect. I had all the confidence in the world that it would. The first time I saw my breasts after the surgery, I couldn't believe how good they looked. Now that I have healed completely, they are even more beautiful. They are MY beautiful breasts with NO breast cancer in them anymore. And they are Dr. Sigalove's work of art. He really is an artist and he strives toward perfection. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Sigalove. I am so blessed to have met him. His staff is just as friendly and caring as he is. I look forward to seeing them all at my follow up visits. Since my diagnosis of breast cancer a year ago, three of my friends have been diagnosed, too. Each one of them heard a glowing endorsement from me about Dr. Sigalove. And I would recommend Dr. Sigalove to ALL breast cancer patients. He not only gave me hope, he boosted my confidence and helped me sail through my journey!

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Excellent Staff members. Professional oriented people. Super clean office. Very knowledgeable doctor, professional work!!!

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Very good work

Abdominoplasty w/ Lipo

Posted on October 27th, 2015

After two back to back pregnancies, an umbilical hernia repair, and diastasis recti, I decided to go see Dr. Sigalove for an abdominoplasty consult. This was the best decision ever. He listened to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions setting realistic expectations. He was extremely kind and reassured me that the post Op recovery was very manageable. This was an absolute true statement. I ended up having a full abdominoplasty with some liposuction. I was sent home with a pain pump and some pain meds. Although a bit uncomfortable at first with the drainage tube and bandages, I only needed to take one day of pain meds. The pain pump was fabulous. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It has been 9 months since my surgery and my scar has healed amazingly. The scar recovery gel I was given has helped the process tremendously. I did have a revision at the end of the scar and a little more lipo on the flanks which Dr. Sigalove did in the office free of charge. He did such an amazing job. I cannot thank him enough. I am also very grateful to his nurses Lori and Patti for taking such good care of me throughout this process. They truly care about you as a patient and go above and beyond making sure everything is taken care of. If you are looking for a highly skilled, caring, and compassionate surgeon with an amazing team of nurses, Dr. Sigalove is a must.

Highly skilled and very kind!

Posted on October 9th, 2015

It is rare to find a doctor who is not only an exceptional surgeon but also he has an incredible bedside manner. Dr. Sigalove has performed two separate surgeries on me in the last 8 years, secondary to breast cancer. Before and after both of my surgeries, Dr. Sigalove has explained the planned procedure thoroughly and then went above and beyond in answering any and all of my questions to my satisfaction. I highly recommend Dr. Sigalove because he is both incredibly competent and a very kind man!

Upper and lower eyelid lift

Posted on October 20th, 2014

For years I was bothered by the bags under my eyes. I spoke to my doctor and she referred me to Dr. Sigalove. Dr Sigalove and the staff made me feel very comfortable and explained the upper and lower eyelid procedure. I am so glad I did it because I love the results!

Made it better when no other wound group could.

Posted on September 16th, 2014

What else can you say when a doctor really cares and goes the extra mile to make sure things are right. If you look at the stars it doesn't get any better than this.

end to an 18 month journey

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

Aftern a second diagnosis of breast cancer, I had a double mastectomy. I chose to have reconstruction and was given Dr. Sigalove's name. I'm not a young girl anymore but did want to have implants. Because I had 38 radiation treatments the first time, my left side did not want to heal. Dr Sigalove could not have been more patient, understand and supportive to me. I had more surgeries than I want to remember, an infection and just plain rejection. Dr. Sigalove told me I would probably have to have a skin graft which I did. After 18 months, I look and feel great. He was the best. His staff is very kind and supportive also. Nicole, his PA is wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone. Dr. Sigalove really is a special doctor. He was always up front and right on. I'm very happy to be finally done but I'm grateful that I was given Dr. Sigalove's name.

Absolutely the place to go.

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

I took some time to think about how to best put this review. You have breast cancer is not something that anyone wants hear much less that the recommended treatment is a mastecomy. It comes with so many feelings and some that you just can not fully put into words. I am writing this review as I know I went looking for feedback from others on these sites when I received my diagnosis. I mean how do you pick a surgeon to do your breast reconstruction?? Not easy. I want each of you who read this to know that you will be 100% satisfied with choosing Dr. Sigalove and his awesome staff to help you through this. He is attentive, caring and genuinely concerned that he is giving you what you want out of his services. At no time through my process did I sense anything other then concern for me. He spent as much time with me as I needed. He answered all of my questions, even some over and over again until he knew that I got it. His bedside manor is without a doubt a 10 out of 10. He makes it easy to be comfortable with the process. And boy he was right on. I had times I was dissappointed with what I saw and he assured me just give it time. I have only my tatooing left to complete and I am VERY happy with my results. You will be equally satisfied with his staff. His nurse is absolutely fantastic. You can talk to her like one of your girlfriends. Open and honest. She will also make this experience as comfortable as possible. I wish you luck with your decision but you will not be disappointed.

Patient

Posted on January 24th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sigalove for 4 years now. He has a great bedside manor and if very professional Dr. He has proformed several surgeries on me due to my breat cancer. His staff is wonederful and I always feel very informed when I leave his office. I would and have given him recommendations. He is very down to earth and takes time out to explain things,