A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Silas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Silas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Silas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Silas graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Silas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Silas MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Silas practice?
- Dr. Steven Silas has 8 office locations.
Dr. Steven Silas practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Brentwood Internists and Brentwood Sleep Medicine Doctors.