Dr. Steven Silodor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Silodor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2016

Missed diagnosed me. I then saw a NP who diagnosed me CORRECTLY!!!!

March 22nd, 2013

What a terrific doctor

I had been to several or doctors who weren't able to tell me what was wrong, but Dr. Silodor told me right away. He is so smart. He got me started on the right medication and treatment and I feel a lot better. It's like those other doctors just didn't know what they were doing and I wasted so much time that I could have saved if I had just seen Dr. Silodor. My advice is just to listen to what Dr. Silodor has to say. I will definitely be going back to him when I need to!

September 8th, 2012

Dr. Silodor is compassionate, thoughtful, and sincere! Seriously, any negative reviews are likely from people just trying to get addictive medications when they're probably just addicted. Dr. Silodor doesn't give out those medications. He cares to get people really better and not get them hooked on some drug they don't really need. I was sick but he helped feel so much better!

July 26th, 2012

Best Physician I've Ever Encountered

As A physician, Dr. Steven Silodor is so highly skilled that if more physicians were able to provide treatment in a manner as so highly effective as he does, there would be far, far fewer long term health problems in The United States.

July 22nd, 2012

Amazing!

Dr. Silodor is a wonderful, honest, and caring physician. I trust him to see anyone in my family. I can't say enough good things!

July 12th, 2012

RUDE!!!

He is rude.. has terrible bedside manner!! Rude rude rude

February 23rd, 2016