Dr. Steven Simon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Simon?

July 31st, 2017

Skin cancer

Multiple skin lesions( squamous cell) treated efficiently over 5 years. Great office staff.q

August 21st, 2016

All they want to do is sell you the home made stuff they make. Money is his game. Did not help. It's a joke.

August 8th, 2016

Unprofessional!!

I called to make an emergency appointment because I was breaking out with a rash and the receptionist forgot to put me on hold and proceeded to laugh and tell the other people there what I was calling about. When I said hello you didn't put me on Hold she hung up on me. The wait to speak to someone is long, the office wait is a minimum of 2 hours On a good day. I don't care how good people say this dr is the staff and the wait are not worth it. Rude and unprofessional. Never again!!

May 27th, 2016

This doctor is only out for the money and is very rude and condescing. His staff is horrible...... absolutely no interpersonal skills. I made a big mistake by going there. By far, the worst medical office I ever went too. Have contacted AMA.

December 24th, 2015

Staff rude to schedule

October 13th, 2015

Under The Surface Doctor Simon is even Better

Excellent Doctor who knows his stuff.

October 1st, 2015

Hogwash and Eye of Newt

I came in with some serious concerns. One being I had mosquito bites under my eyes and I was concerned for an allergic reaction and two a stubborn nail fungus that has not gone away in two years despite over the counter medication. No questions were asked, just "diagnosis" given. He told me the bites were "rosacea" from drinking hot coffee or having some " wine" and that my finger, surely I must have injured it. Believe me, I would have remembered injuring my finger that now has a deformed nail!!!!! His medical manual is from the 1800's! Go to a real doctor if you have any real skin concerns. I did and I got the right treatment.

September 13th, 2015

nightmare

Stay away from the Kimball office. The staff members are extremely nasty and very condescing The doctor is rude and incompetent and is only interested in how much money he could get from you.

June 4th, 2015

Wonderful Dr I have been with him 15 yrs. He has help me always with my skin cancer .the wait in the office is worth it

May 12th, 2015

This is my first time with this doctor. I had some skin tags on my neck I wanted to remove. He proceeded to take them off by using electrodissection. When he started, I asked if he could give me an anesthetic. I had this done before by another doctor and he did numb the area. This doctor said it wouldn't make a difference. I had to stop him several times as it was very painful and I do have a good tolerance for pain. When he was almost finished, he finally did inject the anesthetic. He had absolutely no consideration for me. It seemed he just wanted to finish with me and go on to the next payment. Also, he would not take my health insurance which the previous doctor did and they receptionist insisted I pay the whole fee which was quite high. I offered to mail the check the next day, but they insisted I bring it back to the office which was forty five minutes from my house. I will never go back to this doctor again. It seemed to me he was only out for the money and couldn't call less after my discomfort and pain throughout the procedurre. f previous doctor did and the receptionist

April 14th, 2015

Graet doctor!

Friendly, professional, courteous, concerned.

August 9th, 2012

Dr Who?

I wish I could give an an informative opinion about the medical care, but I never got past the waiting room. After being handed a multiple page questionnaire asking me personal questions that had no relevance to getting a mole removed, I was informed that the doctor would not see me if I didn't fill out all the forms. Sorry, I've had my identity stolen more than once, if my license and medical insurance card are not sufficient, I'll find another doctor. Thanks for wasting my time.