A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Simons, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Simons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simons has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Simons MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Simons practice?
- Dr. Steven Simons has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Simons practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Pulmonologists.