Dr. Steven Simonsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Simonsen?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Steven Simonsen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017

I receive great care when I visit this office. Dr. is straight forward and very knowledgeable.

March 29th, 2012

I just want to say I waited 4 weeks for a follow up appointment after having physical theray that didn't work and I was in pain. I explained this to the office staff and she said his next appointment isn't for 4 weeks. When I finally got to see him 4 weeks later they could not find the results of my MRI they sent me for. They had nothing. I was told stand the pain a little longer till we find out what happened to your report. They called Zwanger and Peseri for a copy and left me sitting there till I asked when will you get this report. I was told that day or the next. then I was told the Dr. would call me. He never did and it is three days later. No call from anyone. Also as the Dr. was leaving the room he turned and said to me those legs could be thinner and so should you be. I was shocked how rude he was. First of all my legs are bad do to a vascular disease since I was 16 years old. He has no idea and to talk to me like that is unexceptable. I really think he should get some compassion and stop being so arrogant. If it were someone in his family would he want them to be treated this way? Needless to say I will never recommend him to anyone nor will I ever go to him again. I went and got my own report and called a new doctor who gave me an appointment the next day and could not have been any nicer or compassionit and understanding. Dr.Simonson should be ashamed of himself.

September 10th, 2011

would never recommend or go back; nasty and raised his voice; does not allow time for questions; not thorough in explaining anything; lied about 2 issues

April 18th, 2011

In seeking a surgeon for impending hip surgery, my GP recommended Dr. Simonsen. The first surgeon I visited was ready to set up surgery immediately. Dr. Simonsen not only diagnosed bursitis (which everyone else overlooked); but took an approach of pain medication and weight loss to allow my body to heal better should I do the operation, but hopefully pushing off surgery, as I was younger than most. Phenomenal attitude and extremely pleasant.

November 13th, 2009

Dr Simonsen found a labral tear I had in my hip when both the radiologist and the first orthopedist had missed when reading my mri results. He was extremely intelligent and I trust his opinion 100 percent. He was also a kind person, which I appreciated. I would recommend this doctor without hesitation.

June 27th, 2017