A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Simring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Simring, Forensic Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Simring, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Forensic Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Simring graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simring has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven S Simring MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Simring practice?
- Dr. Steven Simring has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Simring practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Tenafly, NJ.
See Tenafly Psychiatrists.