A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven N Singh MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Singh practice?
- Dr. Steven Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Singh practices Cardiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Cardiologists.