Dr. Steven Sirken DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2016
Great Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Sirken for more years than I can remember. His staff is always courteous, appointments are always on-time or very close, Dr. Sirken is thorough in addressing the issues as well as your overall well-being. I would and have recommend him many times over.

March 13th, 2016
Love this man! Soft spoken, calming, has as much time as you need to talk to you, he actually listens. You are never rushed. Best primary I've ever had in 58 yrs.

November 11th, 2015
Outstanding physician for all ages and conditions. Has served my family for over twenty years. Sets a new standard for excellence in his profession!

March 2nd, 2014
love Doctor
Dr.Sirken is a very good and kind doctor and he cares about his patients. and he staffs is very nice and kind Thanks for taking care of me and my daughter

July 23rd, 2013
Patient
Dr Sirken is very compassionate. He takes time to listen to you and looks you in the eye and gives you his undivided attention. The girls in his office are wonderful. They are helpful and always get you in as soon as possible if you are sick. Everyone there is super nice and caring.

September 7th, 2012
Good Dr but I think office prcedures need updating.
As a whole I'd have to say I'm fairly pleased however I have certain things that bother me maybe it bothers you? - Each day they turn off their phones for an hour at noon, in today's society, do businesses still do that? - I wanted to get my records transferred from my old DR to this office. They said I must stop in to pick up a form. I said can you fax it to me, "no". I said then can you email it to me, they said "no", how about mail it to me, once again "no". My time is just as valuable as theirs...how about a little help? - I called in this week and said I had soreness in my eye, should I come in to see Dr Sirken or should I just go to an Opthamologist. They told me to come in to see them. He said if not better by Friday call him. So I called in today(Friday) and they tell me to go see an Opthamologist...seriously? - I asked if I could simply email over a couple pictures of my eye as maybe the doctor had some ideas to relieve the pain before calling the Opthamologist. She says "we don't have email". To me the place seems a bit antiquated....While I've been please so far with Dr Sirken, with so many doctors out there...is this what you want in a doctors office?

April 15th, 2012
A doctor who listens!
Dr Sirken is a kind and compassionate doctor who listens and spends time listening to your health complaints and cares about your personal well being. Dr Sirken always takes the time to let you talk, you never feel rushed. He is very gentle and soft spoken. Glad to have a doctor like him, everyone should have this kind of doctor!

April 11th, 2012
Dr. Sirken is the best
Great hours and you can always get an appointment when you need one. His staff is very nice. Dr. Sirken is very caring and attentive. I have recommended him to many friends and will continue to do so. Great doctor!

August 2nd, 2011
Best Doc and Staff
I have been a patient for over 10 years since he started with Dr. Mastrin . He is caring and provides clarity about your health conditions. His hours of operation and staff respect the patients and the busy lives we all lead.

May 27th, 2011
Jad

May 13th, 2011
dr sirken is the man! i have been with him from the beginning!

May 4th, 2011
Outstanding General Practitioner
I've been a patient of Dr. Sirken for twenty years. In that time his service to me has been consistent and invaluable.I have had and outstanding experience with this professional and would urge anyone with the need for a caring and competent physician to seek him out.