A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sivils:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Sivils has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Sivils DO is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Sivils practice?
- Dr. Steven Sivils has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sivils practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.