Dr. Steven Skahill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 18th, 2010
Not A Very Good Physician In My Opinion
This doctor was responsible for the care of my mother while she was a patient at the Williamston Rehabilitation Center in Williamston, NC. When my mother passed away, he signed her death certificate stating my mother died from a heart attack. My mother NEVER had any heart problems in her life. Fortunately, I kept detailed hard copies of my mother's medical records and never did she have any related heart issues until Dr. Skahill's mysterious cause of death. I strongly feel that when she died, Dr. Skahill asserted a generalized professional opinion rather than rely on concrete medical facts concerning my mom's death. I do not respect him as a physician and if you're poor, you can expect a less than average standard of care from this person masquerading as an MD.

April 21st, 2010
A Very Good Doctor
He keeps excellent records of each visit. If options for treatment are available he will discuss them. He answers questions. He has solved problems orther Doctors missed or did not think of. Dr Skahill is very patient and ask questions.