A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sklar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sklar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklar graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sklar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Sklar DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Sklar practice?
- Dr. Steven Sklar has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sklar practices Family Medicine near Hatfield, PA.
See Hatfield Family Physicians.