A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Slovic is Excellent. Dr. Slovic has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Slovic, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovic graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Slovic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slovic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Slovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Slovic practice?
Dr. Steven Slovic practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, WA and Battle Ground, WA.
See Vancouver Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Slovic, Dr. Stefan Slovic, Dr. Stephan Slovic, Dr. Stephen Slovic