A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Slovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Slovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Slovic, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovic graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Slovic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Slovic FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Slovic practice?
- Dr. Steven Slovic has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Slovic practices Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Surgeons.