A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Smolinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Smolinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Smolinski, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smolinski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Smolinski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Smolinski MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Smolinski practice?
- Dr. Steven Smolinski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Smolinski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Adrian, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East China, MI and Tecumseh, MI.
See Adrian Obstetricians & Gynecologists.