Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Sep 19th, 2013

My husband and I both recently switched over to Dr. Sobel after getting a recommendation from a friend. He is friendly, very respectful, a good listener. He spent a lot of time with us at my husband's first appt to discuss some "issues," more time than any doctor has ever spent with either one of us. We like him very much.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Sep 22nd, 2012

Dr Sobel saw our daughter the day she was born and we fell in love with him and switched to him for the whole family. He is amazing with our now 15 month old daughter. He makes her laugh at every checkup and during her exams. He has the best bedside manor. He takes the time to explain anything to you in detail and even pulls up pictures on his computer to help illustrate. We have gone through many doctors and have never been satisfied with one. We could not ask for a better doctor.

Nov 11th, 2011

what i like most about dr sobel is he takes the time to talk about your tests and even shows you on a computer what your illness is or symptoms. he is the best...

New patient show details New patient
Sep 20th, 2011

Assuming the worst of a new patient. Intimidated my sister instead of listening to her. I will be at the next appointment. I don't get it with doctors now days...guess they are all worried about lawsuits instead of the people that come before them. Sure you can get an appointment but after waiting a year for your insurance to kick in, can you deal with the preconceived opinion he makes. Shame on you. Remember... First do no harm.

Jul 5th, 2011

Mis-diagnosed my injury!

Mar 11th, 2009

Dr. Sobel is smart and pleasant. He is thorough without wasting your time or his. Don't settle for his Physian's Assistant. The tall blonde middle aged woman is rude, dismissive and inaccurate.