A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Soberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Soberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Soberman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Soberman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Soberman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Bridgeport Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Soberman practice?
Dr. Steven Soberman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.