A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Soberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Soberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Soberman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Soberman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soberman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Soberman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Soberman practice?
- Dr. Steven Soberman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Soberman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.