Dr. Steven Soberman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2017
Terrible practice!
I had been going to these Doctors for quite some time, however, I have decided not to go back. Such a disappointment! The staff is extremely rude; and incompetent. They cancel appointments all the time; obviously they don't care about your health. They rush through your appointment, and Dr. Soberman is arrogant. I found a new Doctor, and will never return.

January 31st, 2017
Delivered my son 27 years ago
Wonderful, compassionate During all of my care during my pregnancy.

September 8th, 2014
Always rushes his patients. Very rude.

August 6th, 2014
FYI
I haven't seen doctor Soberman for a long time, but I just wanted to inform people about the time I did go see him many years ago. He worried me by telling me "You have a lot of problems that aren't gonna be solved today!" And then he told me to come back for a certain type of test he needed to do on me, the name of which I can not recall. The staff gave me an appointment for about 2 weeks later. I waited anxiously for that day, and when it finally arrived, they called me as I was leaving for the appointment and told me I would have to change the day as Dr. Soberman was out that day. I became very upset and went down there that afternoon to get my records so I could go elsewhere, and I saw the appointment pad on the desk with his name on it and the patients names that were signing in to see him. I couldn't believe that he would tell them to lie to me like that about such an important thing, but I could hear his voice and noticed the staff were all wearing embarrassed smiles when they realized that I knew the truth.Then they gave me a hard time about releasing my own records to me. Needless to say I have never gone back.

July 11th, 2013
Terrible!!
Dr. Soberman is very rude,and at times, makes inappropriate jokes. I would not recommend him. Also, I will not be returning to his office for my papsmear in May. I will find another health care provider. The staff isn't all the great either.

October 11th, 2012
Rude and uncompassionate
Agree with previous reviews. No compassion at all. He asks you question about your issues and cuts you off while you're talking. He speaks to you like he wants to get you out the door and you're wasting his time. They asked me to sign over my records so they didn't repeat test which they did anyway and refuse to compensate me. I wish I read these reviews before I made an appointment, I never would have went. Their staff is rude and impolite, never going back.

April 14th, 2012
Patient for about 10 years through birth control and pregnancy.

December 29th, 2009
eh
staff is rude and makes a lot of mistakes, billing and booking. Dr. is okay, not very caring.

April 16th, 2008
Disappointed
I will not be returning to this practice. Dr Soberman and his partner have no compassion for patient needs. Very blahhhhh and always seem to rush you our the door. I'm glad I visited him a few times before getting pregnant.

March 21st, 2017