A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sobol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sobol is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sobol, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobol graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sobol has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Sobol FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Sobol practice?
- Dr. Steven Sobol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sobol practices Otolaryngology near Decatur, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park City, UT.
See Decatur Otolaryngologists.