Learn more about Dr. Steven Sokoloski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sokoloski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sokoloski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokoloski graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Sokoloski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sokoloski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Sokoloski practice?
Dr. Steven Sokoloski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sylvania, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Sylvania Orthopedic Surgeons.