A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Solik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Solik is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Solik, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Solik graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Solik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Crang Solik MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Solik practice?
- Dr. Steven Solik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Solik practices Gastroenterology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Roxboro, NC.
See Durham Gastroenterologists.