A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Solomon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Solomon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve K Solomon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steve K. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Steve Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Solomon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.