A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Soltes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Soltes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soltes
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soltes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Soltes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soltes graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Soltes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven F Soltes MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Soltes practice?
- Dr. Steven Soltes has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Soltes practices Otolaryngology near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Otolaryngologists.