Learn more about Dr. Steven Sondheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sondheimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sondheimer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sondheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sondheimer, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic disorders
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sondheimer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sondheimer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Sondheimer MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Sondheimer practice?
- Dr. Steven Sondheimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sondheimer practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.