A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sondheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sondheimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sondheimer
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Sondheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sondheimer, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic disorders
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sondheimer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sondheimer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Sondheimer MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Sondheimer practice?
- Dr. Steven Sondheimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sondheimer practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.