A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sondheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sondheimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sondheimer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sondheimer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sondheimer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sondheimer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Sondheimer practice?
Dr. Steven Sondheimer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.