A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sorscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sorscher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sorscher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Patient Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorscher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sorscher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Sorscher MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Sorscher practice?
- Dr. Steven Sorscher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sorscher practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Oncologists.