A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Spady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Spady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Spady graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Spady has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Jenkins Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Douglas Spady DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Spady practice?
- Dr. Steven Spady has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Spady practices Emergency Medicine near Manchester, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hindman, KY and Bulan, KY.
See Manchester Emergency Physicians.