Learn more about Dr. Steven Spandorfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Spandorfer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spandorfer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Spandorfer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Spandorfer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spandorfer graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spandorfer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Spandorfer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Spandorfer practice?
- Dr. Steven Spandorfer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Spandorfer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Endocrinologists.