A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Spandorfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Spandorfer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Spandorfer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spandorfer graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spandorfer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Spandorfer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Spandorfer practice?
- Dr. Steven Spandorfer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Spandorfer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Endocrinologists.