A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Spandorfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Spandorfer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spandorfer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spandorfer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Spandorfer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Pain
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spandorfer graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spandorfer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Spandorfer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Spandorfer practice?
- Dr. Steven Spandorfer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Spandorfer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.