A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sparenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sparenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sparenberg
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sparenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sparenberg, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparenberg graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sparenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- John & Mary Kirby Hospital
- Carle Foundation Hosp, Urbana, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Sparenberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Sparenberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Sparenberg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sparenberg practices Family Medicine near Monticello, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Urbana, IL and Champaign, IL.
See Monticello Primary Care Doctors.