A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sparenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sparenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sparenberg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sparenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sparenberg, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparenberg graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Sparenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- John & Mary Kirby Hospital
- Carle Foundation Hosp, Urbana, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Sparenberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Sparenberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Sparenberg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sparenberg practices Family Medicine near Monticello, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Urbana, IL and Champaign, IL.
See Monticello Primary Care Doctors.